EP&T Global’s projects are spread throughout the world. Our offices are located in Sydney, Hong Kong, Dubai and London. Opportunities abound for driven individuals to work for a premium company that innovates with market-leading technology. Our solutions revolutionise operational efficiency and fast-track the sustainability targets of our clients.
We thrive on collaboration, and reward individuals and teams who are brave thinkers and doers. We offer a nurturing, fulfilling work environment and solid career advancement. If you are ambitious, can challenge conventional thinking, and if new and innovative ideas are your passion, then we want to hear from you.
EP&T Global are an award winning sustainability technology company deploying a market leading combination of hardware, software, and services to reduce energy consumption across 100’s of large, complex sites in 17 different countries and 5 continents around the world. Delivering over €65,000,000 in energy savings in the last 5 years to an ambitious group of office, hotel, and shopping centre owners, EP&T are experiencing significant growth and looking to hire a number of key roles for the London office which will assist in the delivery of exciting new projects across Europe.
The purpose of the Project Engineer role is to work as part of the project team in planning, documenting, coordinating and managing EP&T’s energy efficiency monitoring projects. This role will support and directly report to the regional project manager.
Responsibilities & Requirements:- Onsite project engineering activities including preparing project scope of work, detailing installation requirements.
- Documenting project related information extending from fine-detailed technical information on electrical submetering to contractor health and safety documentation.
- Full oversight and responsibility of all project information ensuring that it is current and properly stored.
- Proactive communication and follow-up of team members and wider stakeholders where required.
- Project budgeting and purchasing.
- Liaising with clients, site teams, sub-contractors and vendors on all relevant aspects of the project.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide support to the team to ensure the allocated projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate and liaise between departments in order to meet the quality and scheduled requirements of the project.
- Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements as outlined in relevant policies and management systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proactive and detail-oriented approach to documenting projects is vital.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven experience working with electrical sub-metering and other sub-metering equipment (Thermal, water and gas).
- Proven experience working within the BMS industry (on Tridium/Niagara framework and/or other propriety BMS systems)
- ECS Card and/or Diploma or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates with equivalent electrical qualifications gained from an existing or prior employer’s in house training programmes may be considered. City & Guilds 17th/18th Edition will be considered favourably.
Good understanding of:- Electrical distribution systems (eg switchboards, electrical schematics etc).
- Communication and network systems (MODBUS, BACnet, Ethernet/IP).
- Relevant Health and Safety, environmental, and quality legislation, requirements and procedures including CDM preparation.
- Excellent Microsoft suite capabilities. Particularly EXCEL.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Availability to travel to sites within the UK and Europe.
We are seeking an enthusiastic engineer to work in the Technical Services team. The key responsibilities will include developing an understanding of building services including HVAC, BMS and lighting, studying and interpreting the energy consumption profiles, making use of our existing algorithms, etc. The main objectives will be to identify and drive energy savings opportunities with our clients while maintaining and developing relationships and rapport with the site teams and their contractors. The TS engineer will be working closely with the technical services manager and TS team in Australia.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical preferred)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a field related to building services, energy efficiency, HVAC design, BMS tech, and related professions
- ASHRAE certifications
- Data Analytics certifications
Graduates will be considered.